Hiring Organization / Company: Publix Super Markets, Inc.
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
We are hosting walk-in interviews at several locations in Jacksonville, FL for your NEW Publix at The Shoppes at Beachwalk! We are hiring in all departments including Bakery, Customer Service, Deli Grocery, Meat, Seafood, and Produce. This store will be located at: 855 CR 210 W, Saint Johns, FL 32259.
- Date(s): Every Thursday
- Time(s): 1:00pm-4:00pm
This stores participating in these hiring events are located at:
- Store 393, Old St. Augustine Plaza, 11250 St. Augustine Rd Ste 4, Jacksonville, FL, 32257
- Store 1022, Mandarin Oaks Shopping Center, 11406 San Jose Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32223
- Store 1066, Publix Super Market Shopping Center, 10500 San Jose Blvd Ste 36, Jacksonville, FL 32257
- Store 1084, Plantation Plaza, 2750 Race Track Rd, Saint Johns, FL 32259
- Store 1099, Johns Creek Center, 2845 County Road 210 W, Saint Johns, FL 32259
- Store 1105, The Shoppes of Bartram Park, 13820 Old Saint Augustine Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32258.
- Store 1243, Nocatee Town Center, 120 Marketside Ave, Ponte Vedra, FL 32081
- Store 1684, Bartram Market, 155 Bartram Market Dr Ste 100, Saint Johns, FL 32259
- Store 1617, The Shoppes at Palencia Commons, 7462 US Hwy 1 N, Saint Augustine, FL 32095
How to apply/interview:
- Complete your application online by copying/pasting the following URL into your browser: https://apply.publix.jobs
- On Thursdays between 1:00pm-4:00pm, go into one of the store locations listed above for your interview (no appointment necessary).
- Apply online before your walk-in interview.
- Food service experience is required for some roles and preferred for others.
- Friendly, customer-focused people.
How to impress:
- Dress in business-casual attire.
Who we are:
Publix Super Markets, Inc. is excited to meet our future associates! We’re looking for people-friendly, customer-service-oriented people to join our hard-working team.
It’s very satisfying to work for – and be an owner in – a company that’s passionately devoted to customers, associates, sustainable practices, and the communities we serve. It’s equally rewarding to be part of a company widely recognized as a leader in the supermarket industry. We maintain that reputation by hiring people who have their own passion for excellence.
Did you know? Our CEO started his career bagging groceries at his local Publix. And the average pay for Store Manager is over $120,000. The time is now! Your personal journey of success begins when you apply at our store!
Publix is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce.
For more information about our career opportunities, benefits, career paths and more, visit www.publix.jobs.
Got a question? Join the conversation on one or more of our social channels:
- Facebook (@Publix Careers)
- Twitter (@PublixJobs)
- Instagram (@publixcareers)
- LinkedIn (@Publix Super Markets, Inc.)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $10.25 - $18.45 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Stocking: 1 year (Preferred)
- Food preparation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Job Location Information:
Location: Jacksonville, Fl 32223
Date Posted: 2021-06-10
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about on the lookout for Jobs, you will agree that it is likely one of the toughest jobs at the moment. Normally, you’ll don’t have any clue the place or what to search for in the job market. The good thing is that you are not by yourself. There are several other folks in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center will also be simple if you realize the place to begin. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed here are tips that will help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an out of this world and regularly overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms usually provide critical training, assets, and systems for activity seekers. Those corporations can also be in particular useful for younger job seekers or the ones with little working enjoy. A simple Web scan for job firms to your areaought to uncover the place and methods to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations choose to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal companies. The end function for that is to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise supply firms the best way of screening candidates. Employment services can repeatedly be a sooner and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise transform into a long-lasting activity for the individuals who perform well right through their running.
3. Free job look products and services
It is a waste of cash whilst money is now tight in the first place. In fact, the cash you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.