Hiring Organization / Company: Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Oversees all food and beverage requirements pertaining to the suites and premium experience operations.
- Responsible for scheduling and overseeing 12 suites, seven picnic areas, an in-stadium lounge and vendors for game day operations and ensuring each area is staffed appropriately based on expected attendance.
- Work with F&B team to develop and oversee the suites catering and special events menu.
- Responsible for following up on managers and appropriate staff on game day inventories.
- Ensure all screens are programmed appropriately for ease of ordering and recording of sales. Train new staff and retrain returning staff for all POS updates.
- Responsible for all event calendars, scheduling of management, staff scheduling, vacation and time off requests.
- Responsible for the overall cleanliness and repair & maintenance of the kitchen, suites, picnic areas, lounge and storage areas for product.
- Responsible for product quality, costing and ordering for events and game day orders. Follow all guidelines in accordance with FL state requirements enforced by the health department. Evaluate all products for quality and pricing and determine menus for upcoming season through product research and analysis of past sales of previous items.
- Works with the management team to reduce food cost, monitor labor usage and increase profit margin.
- Responsible for ordering, receiving, and inventory of all accountable items.
- Hire, train and supervise food and beverage staff.
- Ensure that proper grooming and sanitation procedures are followed.
- Develop event schedules and assignments for subordinates.
- Establish and Maintain positive client relationships.
- Complies with all State and City Licensing Authorities.
- All other duties/responsibilities as assigned.
- The ideal candidate will have good leadership skills, customer service and at least two years of relevant experience.
- Proven success in a high-volume food and beverage operation.
- At least one year of hospitality management experience preferably in a restaurant setting.
- Skilled at developing and creating dining experiences that drive customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Strong orientation to customer service and ability to work with other staff members in the facility.
- Results oriented individual with the ability to meet required budgetary goals.
- Excellent organizational, planning, communication and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to undertake and complete multiple tasks.
- Computer skills to include Excel programs.
- Attention to detail and service oriented.
- BA/BS Degree in Hospitality, Restaurant, Food Service Management, or related major is preferred.
NOTE: All the essential functions of this position are not necessarily described in this description.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Job Location Information:
Location: Jacksonville, Fl
Date Posted: 2021-06-10
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately searching for Jobs, you will agree that it is without doubt one of the hardest jobs nowadays. Most often, you’ll don’t have any clue where or what to look for in the job market. The great thing is that you’re not on your own. There are a number of other people available in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center can be easy if where to start out. Before you begin your job looking procedure, here are guidelines that can assist you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are an improbable and commonly lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms often supply critical training, property, and methods for activity seekers. These firms can also be in particular helpful for younger job seekers or those with little working experience. A easy Web test for job firms in your areamust uncover the place and how one can get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many companies select to have their positions dispatched through temporal companies. The tip purpose for that is to save cash on representative benefits like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise provide firms the way in which of screening applicants. Employment products and services can repeatedly be a faster and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise become into a long-lasting activity for the individuals who perform neatly during their running.
3. Free job look services
It is a waste of money whilst cash is now tight within the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.