Hiring Organization / Company: Mac Papers Envelope Converters
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
About the Organization Mac Papers Envelope Converters produces over twelve million envelopes per day, offering every type of envelope a customer would need, including commercial side-seam, booklet, catalog, string-and-button and all proprietary products. We print one, two, three or four colors with our jet presses and also offer inline flexographic printing.
Position Machine Technician - Experienced Full-Time/Part-Time Full-Time Shift Various Shifts Location Mac Papers - Converters Position Requirements
- Ability to read equipment manuals, directions, schedules and tickets (English) and communicate to operators and other staff members.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and skills.
- Strong mechanical problem solving skills.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred but not required.
- Experience with use of/knowledge of hand tools.
- Basic knowledge of sensors, counters, vacuum and pneumatic systems.
- Ability to trouble shoot problems with the envelopes being produced or in the functions of the equipment.
- High school degree or equivalent is preferred but not required.
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by employees to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regularly required to walk and stand continuously for long periods of time
- Talk or hear, both in person and by telephone.
- Use hands and arms for reaching, handling, and fine motor control skill.
- Specific vision requirements include close vision, distance vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Able to perform enhanced visual quality inspections needed to identify quality problems.
- Ability to distinguish a full range of color.
- Ability to push/pull/leverage up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to lift/move up to 50 pounds.
- Possess basic to intermediate mathematical skills: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Maintain the production pace of other team members.
- Utilize powered ancillary/various equipment as needed to perform duties.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Regularly required to use written and oral communication skills.
- Effectively understand and follow all verbal and written instructions and communicate information and or answer questions to various levels within the organization.
- Will interact regularly with managers and staff.
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
- Work in a noisy area using hearing protection.
- Employee works primarily in a manufacturing/warehouse environment.
Exempt/Non-Exempt Non-Exempt Post Internal Days 0 Open Date 6/10/2021 Close Date Req Number OPE-21-00008
Job Location Information:
Location: Jacksonville, Fl
Date Posted: 2021-06-10
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately in search of Jobs, you are going to agree that it is among the hardest jobs nowadays. In most cases, you’ll have no clue the place or what to search for within the job market. The great factor is that you are not by yourself. There are a couple of other people in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a commercial center can be easy if you realize where to begin. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed below are tips that will help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job firms are an implausible and usually overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms recurrently provide critical coaching, property, and systems for activity seekers. Those firms will also be in particular helpful for younger job seekers or the ones with little operating experience. A easy Web test for job firms to your areaought to discover the place and learn how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations make a choice to have their positions dispatched via temporal companies. The top goal for that is to save cash on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise give corporations the best way of screening candidates. Employment services and products can usually be a quicker and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise turn out to be into a long lasting process for the individuals who perform neatly all through their working.
3. Free job look services
It is a waste of money when cash is now tight in the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to use the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.