Hiring Organization / Company: The Inland Real Estate Group Of Companies, Inc
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
JTB apartments in Jacksonville, FL has an opening for a Leasing Consultant!
We are currently looking for an ambitious leasing consultant who is motivated by the opportunity to work for an hourly wage plus bonus. The Leasing Consultant is the property’s sales representative whose primary duties are to greet prospects, professionally present the features and benefits of the community while touring apartment homes, and secure lease agreements from qualified persons. The ideal candidate is service-oriented with exceptional communication skills and strives to make current residents feel welcome and comfortable in their community.
We offer full-time employees health benefits, paid vacation and sick time, 401k with a match, and more! Excellent growth potential as the portfolio expands. www.liveatinland.com
- Personally, manage every aspect of the leasing process with prospective tenants.
- Always demonstrate the highest customer service to future tenants and current residents.
- Guide clients on tours, the application process, and close sales.
- Close sales on units to ensure maximized occupancy at all times as well as offering additional products or services to ensure customer satisfaction and maximize revenue flow.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of prospective and current client history.
- Answer phone, email, and in-person communication in a timely and professional manner
- Handles resident concerns and requests with a positive customer service attitude to ensure resident satisfaction with management.
- Provides follow-through and assistance to Property Manager and support groups in coordinating the on-going maintenance of the property.
- Maintains community appearance and ensures repairs are noted and completed which requires regular community inspections and tours.
- Assists Property Manager with training all on-site staff to achieve operational goals of assigned property
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Requires strong sales and/or leasing experience
- High-level of interpersonal communication skills
- Able to maintain high energy, friendly demeanor, and perform in a fast-paced environment
- Able to perform entry to intermediate level mathematic functions without additional personnel assistance.
- National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) desired.
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Office and type at least 30 words per minute. Yardi experience a plus
- Achieve Fair Housing certification prior to interaction with prospects or residents.
- Be able to work evenings and weekends if requested.
- Conducts all business in accordance with company policies and procedures, Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act, and the Fair Credit Reporting Act. Abide by all federal, state, and local laws and any other codes pertaining to apartments and property management.
Inland Residential Real Estate Services, Inc. (an entity within The Inland Real Estate Group of Companies, Inc.) is a full-service professional property management firm specializing in the management of multi-family housing properties nationwide. Experience, professionalism, and loyalty are just a few of the many things that set IRRES apart in the multifamily property management arena. Building relationships is at the heart of everything we do. Our communities feature a variety of styles to meet your needs with updated appliances and finishes, and resort-like clubhouses with community rooms, pools, and gathering areas.
We are a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment background checks and drug screening is performed on all new hires, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, familial, marital, or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected classes.
We are an E-Verify employer.
Job Location Information:
Location: Jacksonville, Fl 32256
Date Posted: 2021-06-10
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about on the lookout for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is one of the toughest jobs this present day. Generally, you are going to don’t have any clue where or what to look for within the job market. The great factor is that you’re not alone. There are a few other folks out there who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a commercial center can be easy if the place to begin. Before you start your job looking procedure, here are guidelines that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job firms are an implausible and recurrently lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms repeatedly provide essential training, assets, and programs for activity seekers. These companies can also be particularly useful for young job seekers or the ones with little operating experience. A easy Internet test for job firms in your areaought to discover where and learn how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many companies select to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal companies. The top objective for that may be to economize on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise supply firms the way in which of screening applicants. Employment services can frequently be a quicker and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise develop into into an enduring activity for the individuals who carry out smartly all the way through their working.
3. Free job look services and products
This can be a waste of money when cash is now tight within the first place. In fact, the cash you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.