Hiring Organization / Company: Jpmorgan Chase Bank, N.a.
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Laptop or Desktop
Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse
Internet- Hard Wired
As the Client Care Specialist Team Manager you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the communication process. The Team Manager provides leadership, guidance and support to a Communications team of Client Care Specialists, ensuring administrative and operational compliance with regulatory requirements while maintaining adherence to JPMorgan Chase Mortgage policies and procedures as related to loan processes.
The Client Care Specialist Team Manager coordinates and directs the daily operation of a Communications team. Management responsibilities include, but are not limited to, review of daily productivity metrics with the team and individual members of the teams. This includes but is not limited to, total funded units, hotlist activity - attempts and completions, cycle times, telephony activity, pipeline priority reporting, call monitoring reporting, loan quality results and customer service results
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain constant focus on customer service and all process flows that lead to delivering best in class service; Assist with customer escalations, address escalation issues from individuals and coordinate appropriate executive decisions in order to resolve customer concerns
- Hold every employee on your team accountable for results, including compliance to all pertinent regulatory policy; Monitor adherence to all prescribed metrics of performance which include, but are not limited to, customer satisfaction, cycle times, productivity goals, and pipeline management
- Ensure policy communication is completed, and validate employee understanding of required policies
- Give employees honest and clear feedback regarding strengths, opportunities and areas for development; Ensure employees are provided with the appropriate tools to successfully execute their responsibilities; Provide regular coaching and guidance for employees so they can improve their performance
- Demonstrate the ability to build alignment and commitment within and across functions to achieve common goals. This includes, but is not limited to, originations, underwriting, support, and closing, as well as all other communications team
- Actively plan for the development of all employees to strengthen current and future capabilities and enable them to contribute fully. Value continuous learning by fostering a climate for the learning and development of self and others
- Demonstrate the ability to act in a decisive, urgent and committed way to achieve results
- Participate in various projects and feedback sessions to positively impact workflow, policies and procedures, system enhancements, etc.
Knowledge and Experience
- Four years' experience in mortgage loan processing/closing (conventional and government; purchase and refinance) preferred; prior supervisory experience preferred
- College degree preferred
- Excellent working knowledge of mortgage originations, specifically mortgage operations
- Proven ability to lead, coach, and mentor at all position levels; Ability to consistently maintain high performance level especially in stressful situations
- Consistently act in a way that is both trustworthy and trusting; Build and maintain trust with others
- Solid knowledge of Federal and State regulatory policies and procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; Ability to effectively interact with various styles and levels of management and be able to adjust your own communication style based on the audience
- Strong PC skills, including Microsoft Office Suite. Loan Originations Systems experience a plus
- Knowledge of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and Government guidelines preferred
This position is subject to the Dodd Frank/Truth in Lending Act qualification requirements for Loan Originators. As such, an employment offer for this position is contingent on JPMC's review of your criminal conviction history, credit report, information available through NMLS, and any other information relevant to a determination by JPMC that you demonstrate financial responsibility, good character, and general fitness for the position. Note that any felony conviction within the last seven years will disqualify you from consideration for this position. Your continued employment in this position would be contingent upon compliance with Truth in Lending Act/Dodd Frank Loan Originator requirements.
In addition, this position requires National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) registration under the SAFE Act of 2008. As such, upon active employment with JPMorgan Chase, you will be required to either register on NMLS, or to update your existing registration as necessary to grant access to and reflect your employment with JPMorgan Chase. Your continued employment in this position with JPMorgan Chase is contingent upon compliance with the SAFE Act, including successful registration immediately after your start date, and timely completion of annual renewal and required updates thereafter.
Any information obtained during the registration, update, and renewal processes or through NMLS notifications may impact your employment with the firm. Any of the completed information you provide during the Chase on-line application process may be transferred, on your behalf, to NMLS by JPMorgan Chase. Please carefully review the information you provide to Chase for accuracy and consistency and with any current NMLS record, if applicable, before submitting. Further information about NMLS and registration requirements of registration can be found at: http://mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org/SAFE/Pages/default.aspxChase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Job Location Information:
Location: Jacksonville, Fl
Date Posted: 2021-06-10
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately in search of Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is one of the hardest jobs at the present time. Typically, you will don’t have any clue the place or what to search for in the job market. The good thing is that you’re not alone. There are several people available in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a commercial center can also be easy if you recognize the place to start. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed here are tips that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an incredible and often overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms repeatedly provide vital training, assets, and programs for process seekers. Those corporations can be particularly helpful for young job seekers or the ones with little running experience. A simple Internet experiment for job firms to your areaought to discover the place and the best way to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many companies select to have their positions dispatched via temporal companies. The top purpose for that is to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise provide companies the best way of screening applicants. Employment services can regularly be a sooner and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise develop into into an enduring job for the people who carry out smartly all over their working.
3. Free job look services and products
It is a waste of money while money is now tight within the first place. After all, the cash you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.