Hiring Organization / Company: Chamberlain College Of Nursing
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Opportunity at a Glance
Are you curious about people and learning about their goals and motivations in life? Do you believe that continuing education can positively impact a person’s life? Are you good at creating relationships, listening, and helping others reach their educational and career goals? Do you enjoy working in a team atmosphere, while also having accountability for your own accomplishments?
If you answered “Yes” to these questions, and have prior experience in recruitment, marketing, client services or consulting, the Admissions Advisor role might be the career for you! Our Admissions Advisors are the first point of contact for prospective students, so we are looking for engaging, warm, enthusiastic people who will quickly create meaningful relationships.
- Complete the certification process and associated training to develop broad Admissions knowledge.
- Reach out to prospective students via phone and take incoming calls from prospective students in a team environment.
- Interview prospective students to determine their motivation for attending college; understand their career goals and the obstacles that might prevent them from starting or continuing their education and help them to overcome those obstacles.
- Present information about the benefits of education and Chamberlain University, tailoring their message to the student’s needs, motivation, and career goals.
- Guide students through the admissions process, respond to questions, link them to financial aid and academic advisors, gather documents necessary tfor the student to start school, and ensure students complete admissions testing.
- Through networking and building relationships with their students, you will identify and contact other prospective students.
- Adhere to laws and regulations governing student recruitment activities as well as Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree
- Previous admissions experience preferred or a genuine passion for higher education and the desire to help prospective students achieve their educational and career goals.
- Ability to craft well-written, compelling messages to our students and fellow colleagues.
- Enjoy interacting with prospective students over the phone, getting to know them to create a meaningful relationship
- Ability to work within a team and fast-paced, goal-oriented environment while maintaining personal interanl motivation and the ability to work independently.
- Ability to work flexible hours to support our Evening/Weekend program.
Who We Are
Our regionally accredited University is comprised of the College of Nursing and the College of Health Professions. Our College of Nursing offers a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree program at 22 campuses and online post-licensure degree programs and certificates including RN to BSN, RN to MSN, a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) with six Specialty Tracks, and a Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP). Our College of Health Professions offers online options with a Master of Public Health degree, Public Health Certificate programs, and a Master of Social Work degree. Learn more about Chamberlain University, part of Adtalem Global Education, at www.chamberlain.edu.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
To learn more about our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion, click here to visit our Diversity page.
Job Location Information:
Location: Jacksonville, Fl
Date Posted: 2021-06-10
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately on the lookout for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is likely one of the hardest jobs at the moment. Most often, you’re going to don’t have any clue where or what to look for in the job market. The great factor is that you are not alone. There are a number of other people out there who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center may also be simple if you realize the place to begin. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed here are pointers that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are a fantastic and recurrently lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms repeatedly provide very important training, assets, and methods for activity seekers. These corporations may also be specifically helpful for young job seekers or the ones with little running enjoy. A easy Web test for job firms to your areashould uncover the place and the right way to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many companies choose to have their positions dispatched through temporal companies. The end function for that is to economize on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise supply corporations the way in which of screening candidates. Employment services and products can usually be a quicker and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise become into a long-lasting process for the people who carry out well during their running.
3. Free job look services and products
This can be a waste of money whilst cash is now tight within the first place. After all, the money you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.